How to reach Westway
The key to finding us is to look for Runanga on your map. It's just north of Greymouth on State Highway 6.
|Click on the maps for a larger view|
- Travelling from Greymouth
- The Dunollie turn-off is on your right, 500 metres after you pass through Runanga.
- From the north travelling south on State Highway 6
- The Dunollie turn-off is on your left, 2.5 km after Rapahoe beach and 500 metres after you crosss a railway level crossing.
- From the Dunollie turnoff
- Carry on 1 km until you reach the Bush, and turn right. 100 metres further on, turn left into Herd Street (The Dunollie Hotel is on this corner). Westway is 700 metres further on, at the end of the road, on the left.
When visiting "Glacier Country" we can recommend Ropatini's Homestay B&B at Fox Glacier.